For a shaman, being a connection between worlds, there is not a question of what is and isn’t, it’s a knowing. Look to Siberia, Mongolia, Traditional Native American shamanism in America etcetera.. or Sangoma in Africa as well as many others. They work with their ancestors, with Spirits, and it’s a natural part of practise. In northern Europe a lot of this belief was closed down because of destruction of shamanic drums and witch huntings. Somehow it’s still there, it’s not entirely lost..
Sometimes we in the West think about how much further we might have come in life, due to economics, how we live, material things we may acquire etcetera, but the truth is that we have lost a big part of our connection wth nature, ecology, environment and so on.
What can Spiritual and shamanic counseling help you with?
– House and area visits: Check out the are where activity is suspected and investigate the issue.
– Clearing and blessing of space
– Prayers and healing for those involved
– Cutting ties
– Ceremony for events of importance
– Communication with the other side when close-to-death
– Receiving messages and wisdom, clarity
There may be several layers involved in paranormal activity. It will always start with an assesment counseling, this may be done online or in person.
So after the feeling should be:
– Resolved issue
– Peace in the space
– Cleared space
– Communication – given and received
– Moved on (.. or other depending on the root issue to start with)
For inquiries in Missouri area, contact Doctor Chris. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out.